Header


--The only blog dedicated to all things LEGO mosaics.--

A Blog by Casey M. and Katie W. | Guest writing by Dave W. and Sean & Steph M.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Colors of the Brick

Sorry for the blitz in posting, but I finished a project and am ready to catch up on my backlog of mosaic posts.

Eldert (evhh) made this very interesting bas-relief colors collage.  I find myself staring at it for long stretches of time, admiring the pieces used and the color transitions.

Colors

Although it's not really of anything specific, I think it's one of my favorite mosaics that I've seen in awhile.  If I had the right kind of house (you know, the kind that looks more like an art museum and less like a daycare), I would love to hang something like this up on my walls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment