Header


--The only blog dedicated to all things LEGO mosaics.--

A Blog by Casey M. and Katie W. | Guest writing by Dave W. and Sean & Steph M.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Calgary Expo Mosaics

Just a quick post tonight, I've been a bit busy building lately, and wanted to get these up before Katie has to, and I feel guilty about it. So, without further delay, a few of the pieces I've built for the 2013 Calgary Expo.



 First up, added the Hermes Conrad to make the "Futurama Triptych", with Brickwares Jr Jr providing scale, and rocking the Buzz Lightyear Hoodie.



 Next up is a Malcom Reynolds mosaic, signed by Nathan Fillion. "I Aim To Misbehave."

Nathan Fillion poses with the piece, to the cheers from the autograph line.




And finally, A Game of Thrones Lannister Crest. This one is signed by Peter Dinklage. It simply reads "To Dave: Brilliant".

1 comment:

  1. Too cool! I love the Aim to Misbehave photo -- so funny. ;-)

    ReplyDelete